BRINGING THE BLUEPRINT TO LIFE
OUR NEW ANNUAL PLAN IS OUT ON KITCHEN TABLES AS WE SPEAK, IT’S TIME FOR MAHI. PROGRESSING THE BLUEPRINT, RESTORING OUR CLOSENESS WITH TE UREWERA, RESTORING OUR CONNECTEDNESS WITH EACH OTHER, RESTORING FROM WITHIN. OUR COVID EXPERIENCE TOLD US TO GET ON WITH IT! WE’RE EXCITED TO OFFER A RANGE OF NEW ROLES – AND MORE EXCITED TO SEE WHAT NEW CONTRIBUTION LIES IN STORE. WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Sharpen up and deliver!. Are we being true to our culture of care and responsibility? Growing teams, more people on board – the greater the need to move together with shared sight.
- Health & Safety Advisor (PT Permanent)
- Assistant Accountant (FT Permanent)
- Finance Assistant (FT Permanent)
Doing more as whānau. Doing more for whānau. Whānau are our nation builder, we must overcome a sense of difficulty and hardship in the home if we are to build the nation of Tūhoe.
- He Tapuwae Advisor (FT Permanent)
- He Tapuwae Coordinator (FT Permanent)
- Tamariki Advisor (FT Permanent)
- Village Resource Developer (FT Permanent)
- Project Analyst (FT Permanent)
Taking our capability needs into our own hands – grow leadership the hard way, the right way, with depth, sharing, foresight and a concern for what is left to the next generation of Tūhoe.
- Skills Development (FT Permanent)
Submit the application form and your CV to email@example.com by 3pm, Thursday 7 July 2022. Successful candidates need to be available for interview 12 – 14 July 2022.
Application for Employment Form here
Read the Position Descriptions here:
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
- Finance Assistant
- He Tapuwae Advisor
- He Tapuwae Coordinator
- Tamariki Advisor
- Village Resource Developer
- Project Analyst
- Skill Development Coordinator