Get Covid Ready
tēnā koe covid
so you are here
Don't be boastful of the havoc you bring
Some deem you powerful and mighty
But we, Tūhoe, are undaunted
The anticipation of your swift movement through Te Urewera means we are applying all the necessary actions to prepare and protect our whānau, hapū and whārua from COVID-19 - both the Delta and Omicron variants.
- Whare are actively building care plans for their whānau to help Get Ready and Get Smart for time spent with Covid
- Whānau are thinking about their Medical, Physical and Mental Health and any General needs they may have.
- Hapū and Marae in Te Urewera are operating as part of their Tribal COVID response.
- Tūhoe Medical Centres are enabling access to Testing, Vaccinations, Boosters and Information.
KIA MATEMATEĀONE TĒTAHI KI TĒTAHI
- Make Your Plan
- Get What You Need in Your Plan
- Share Your Plan
Whānau, understand the standard of care you will need to prepare for COVID. Prepare yourself for when you catch COVID by having a plan.
- The Medical front
- The Health front
- The Mental Fitness front
- The General front
TRIBAL COVID RESPONSE
Know what your Tribal Response entails and which Hapū and Marae are supporting the delivery of this.
- Isolation and Respite Needs
- Welfare Supports
- Haumrau Base
- Pātaki Kai
Communications, Testing, Health Checks
Tūhoe medical centres
Tūhoe Medical Centres and teams are dedicated to enabling access to COVID Information, Vaccination and Boosters.
- Drop-in Clinic
- Mobile Clinic
- Pop-up Clinics